发表于：2015-08-11 04:24:36|来源：Baker & MCKenzie|点击：
An employment contract shall be invalid or partially invalid if:
(1) A party uses such means as deception or coercion, or takes advantage of the other party’s difficulties, to cause the other party to conclude an employment contract, or to make an amendment thereto, that is contrary to that party’s true intent;
(2) The Employer disclaims its legal liability or denies the Employee his rights; or
(3) Mandatory provisions of laws or administrative statutes are violated.
If the invalidity or partial invalidity of the employment contract is disputed, it shall be confirmed by a labor dispute arbitration institution or a People’s Court.
If certain provisions of an employment contract are invalid and such invalidity does not affect the validity of the remaining provisions, the remaining provisions shall remain valid.
If an employment contract is confirmed as invalid and the Employee has already performed labor, the Employer shall pay the Employee labor compensation. The amount of labor compensation shall be determined with reference to the labor compensation of Employees in the same or a similar position with the Employer.
CHAPTER 3 PERFORMANCE AND AMENDMENT OF EMPLOYMENT CONTRACTS
The Employer and the Employee shall each fully perform its/his obligations in accordance with the employment contract.
Employers shall pay their Employees labor compensation on time and in full in accordance with the employment contracts and state regulations.
If an Employer falls into arrears with the payment of labor compensation or fails to make payment in full, the Employee may, in accordance with the law, apply to the local People’s
Court for an order to pay; and the People’s Court shall issue such order in accordance with the law.
Employers shall strictly implement the work quota standards and may not compel or in a disguised manner compel Employees to work overtime. If an Employer arranges for a Employee to work overtime, it shall pay him overtime pay in accordance with the relevant state regulations.
Employees shall not be held in breach of their employment contracts if they refuse to perform dangerous operations that are instructed in violation of regulations or peremptorily ordered by management staff of the Employer.
Employees have the right to criticize, report to the authorities or lodge accusations against their Employers in respect of workingconditions that endanger their lives or health.
Changes such a change in the name, legal representative or main person in charge of, or an (the) investor(s) in, an Employer shall not affect the performance of its employment contracts.
If an Employer is merged or divided, etc., its existing employment contracts shall remain valid and continue to be performed by the Employer(s) which succeeded to its rights and obligations
An Employer and a Employee may amend the provisions of their employment contract if they so agree after consultations. Amendments to an employment contract shall be made in writing.
The Employer and the Employee shall each hold one copy of the amended employment contract.
CHAPTER 4 TERMINATION AND ENDING OF EMPLOYMENT CONTRACTS
An Employer and a Employee may terminate their employment contract if they so agree after consultations.
A Employee may terminate his employment contract upon 30 days’ prior written notice to his Employer. During his probation period, a Employee may terminate his employment contract by giving his Employer three days’ prior notice.
A Employee may terminate his employment contract if his Employer:
(1) Fails to provide the labor protection or working conditions specified in the employment contract;
(2) Fails to pay labor compensation in full and on time;
(3) Fails to pay the social insurance premiums for the Employee in accordance with the law;
(4) Has rules and regulations that violate laws or regulations, thereby harming the Employee’s rights and interests;
(5) causes the employment contract to be invalid due to a circumstance specified in the first paragraph of Article 26 hereof;
(6) Gives rise to another circumstance in which laws or administrative statutes permit a Employee to terminate his employment contract.
If an Employer uses violence, threats or unlawful restriction of personal freedom to compel a Employee to work, or if a Employee is instructed in violation of rules and regulations or peremptorily ordered by his Employer to perform dangerous operations which threaten his personal safety, the Employee may terminate his employment contract forthwith without giving prior notice to the Employer.
● 中华人民共和国劳动合同法（英文版） ( 2015-08-11 )